Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rainy day makes me want to dance with pointy boots...

If you're wondering what my post title means, read on and you will see.
In the meantime, I will keep feeling sorry for myself because the weather has turned: 


Given the rain, we decided to go grocery shopping. And I am thrilled that 
even though it doesn't feel like summer to me, some fruits disagree:
I just thought they looked so pretty with the plate and the Basque cloth...

And behold, today the sky has returned to blue:
Though, as I write this, the clouds keep drifting over the sun; turning everything from bright to grey and back.  And it's cold.  Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for a real summer... 

Still  wondering where the title comes in?  Here!  It is relevant now.
I couldn't help but reblog this video about getting hyphy Mexican-style via Liz Thayer.
(her BLOG is rad (see how obsessed I am HERE and HERE)
Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!