Friday, April 15, 2011

Stylish Blogger? Me? Why thank you!

Natasha, blogger and all-things-sewing-related extraordinaire of  all dressed up and nowhere to go recently nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award.  Thank you, Natasha!  DO stop by her blog.  She is marvelous at her craft and takes great photos, as well!


(Because this is playing in the background and is lovely)
As the tradition goes, I am to share seven things that you may not know about me:
1)  I am prone to messiness.  It is awful.  But the worst is that I hate living in a messy environment.  It just stays that way until I can TRULY no longer stand it (and get into a mad cleaning frenzy).

2)  Ever since I started working retail, I hope to one day merchandise my closet / have a room with rolling racks.  There would definitely be a lot of black.


3) My dream job would be doing anything for National Public Radio but especially in production of
wait wait... don't tell me!  or Fresh Air (today's episode is an interview with Will Ferrell)

4) I wish I could sew and I talk incessantly about someday taking a class or two.  

5) I am bossy.  Really bossy.  And this results in my feeling like I need to always inform other of what I consider the great things in life.

6) I procrastinate like it is actually my job.  And feel horribly about it.

 7) Losing my mom has made me feel grateful, in a deeply conscious and almost obsessive way, for my relationships with those I love.  Which includes not staying mad even when I really want to.

A grand night with grand people.
There you are, or rather, there I am.
Now, to pass along The Stylish Blogger Award, some bloggers I appreciate and am naming Stylish, though I may not be the first to do so:

  • Julia of San Diego Songbird a source for inspiration and whose Mi Casa posts feature some miraculous home styling and decor.
  • Brendan of Made in Taiwan because who doesn't love reading witty accounts of life abroad?
  • Jennifer of Big Mac November, a journal of growing up in that fashionable city of lights.
  • Jana and Vanessa of Midnight Couture for the pulse on Berlin's style.
  • Haleigh of Making Magique because happiness can be transmitted through photos.
  • The Divinitus who proves that one can NEVER have enough black.
  • Lorraine at SF Indie Fashion who works tirelessly to bring her city-by-the-bay readers events and fashion-related excitement.
Thank you again, Natasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!