Wednesday, February 23, 2011

La vie atypique

Catch a glimpse of the Parisian "atypical" with this video:



The website behind the clip, www.atypicstore.com is geared towards young entrepreneurs with an atypical approach to their craft.

Even if you aren't a master of French, just soak in the images of Paris and the creativity of the featured subjects.   I can't lie, I also enjoy just hearing the sound of other languages. Seriously.

I came across it via the blogger, Valentine. Her style is so quintessentially French that it makes my heart ache just a bit (ça serre le coeur) when I see her posts of life around town; life in that grand city of lights.  I never lived in Paris but if I go back, it shall be my landing point.

Her interview:
http://blog.atypicstore.com/valentine-vanesse-graphiste-et-blogueuse-551

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!