Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The leaves are floating in the swimming pool

Jens Lekman's "Farewell Song to Rocky Dennis."  

Earlier this summer, I invested in a pair of Clarks Classics, knowing I would not last an hour in those über-cute heeled desert boots.  Though Seychelles does a great version of desert boots by Chloé that I lusted after last year.

The Clarks are pretty comfy, yet I am still trying to figure out ways to wear them!  A preference: layered over skinny jeans or tights with higher socks.
This is one of my inspirations:
 Source: Elle.com
So blatantly French, she balances chic with comfort sans effort (effortlessly).  

From my maman's closet, I have been wearing this scarf frequently and waiting for cooler days to start wearing this hat.  
Any shoe styles that have caught your fancy this season?  I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Tell me what's on your mind!