Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh where do my bluebird fly?



The Tallest Man on Earth: Where Do My Bluebird Fly from shoottheplayer.com on Vimeo.

Last night was our devouring of the final product.  I hope to do this again, quite soon.  It was delicious and fairly easy.  I added red potatoes, celery, 1/3 of an onion, green beans, carrots.  The leftover chicken shredded itself in the cooking.

We topped it off with brown rice and rigatoni pasta, it became more of a stew.  I'd probably tone it down a bit next time.

We've had a few more gorgeous days... at one point yesterday, I looked out and the SF bay looked like a mirror, the way the sun was glaring off of it.  My dinky camera couldn't catch the sentiment, so I decided, if I could see it in my sunglasses, so could, of course, the camera lens.  The result:
Who needs glasses to be rose-colored when it's just as grand in blue?  Or so I think.  (P.S. I learned today that the Facebook logo is blue because Mark Zuckerberg is red-green colorblind.  It's the clearest color to him)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!